Computationally efficient learning of multivariate t mixture models with missing information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Statistics.
Volume (Year): 24 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120306
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S. P. Brooks & P. Giudici & G. O. Roberts, 2003. "Efficient construction of reversible jump Markov chain Monte Carlo proposal distributions," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(1), pages 3-39.
- Paul McNicholas & Ryan Browne & Paula Murray, 2013. "Discussion of ‘Model-based clustering and classification with non-normal mixture distributions’ by Lee and McLachlan," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 467-472, November.
- Tzy-Chy Lin & Tsung-I Lin, 2010. "Supervised learning of multivariate skew normal mixture models with missing information," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 183-201, June.
- Lin, Tsung-I & McNicholas, Paul D. & Ho, Hsiu J., 2014. "Capturing patterns via parsimonious t mixture models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 80-87.
- Lin, Tsung-I, 2014. "Learning from incomplete data via parameterized t mixture models through eigenvalue decomposition," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 183-195.
- Zhao, Jianhua & Shi, Lei, 2014. "Automated learning of factor analysis with complete and incomplete data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 205-218.
- Wan-Lun Wang & Tsung-I Lin, 2013. "An efficient ECM algorithm for maximum likelihood estimation in mixtures of t-factor analyzers," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 751-769, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.