Computationally efficient learning of multivariate t mixture models with missing information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Statistics.
Volume (Year): 24 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120306
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S. P. Brooks & P. Giudici & G. O. Roberts, 2003. "Efficient construction of reversible jump Markov chain Monte Carlo proposal distributions," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(1), pages 3-39.
- Lin, Tsung-I, 2014. "Learning from incomplete data via parameterized t mixture models through eigenvalue decomposition," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 183-195.
- Lin, Tsung-I & McNicholas, Paul D. & Ho, Hsiu J., 2014. "Capturing patterns via parsimonious t mixture models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 80-87.
- Zhao, Jianhua & Shi, Lei, 2014. "Automated learning of factor analysis with complete and incomplete data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 205-218.
- Wan-Lun Wang & Tsung-I Lin, 2013. "An efficient ECM algorithm for maximum likelihood estimation in mixtures of t-factor analyzers," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 751-769, April.
- Tzy-Chy Lin & Tsung-I Lin, 2010. "Supervised learning of multivariate skew normal mixture models with missing information," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 183-201, June.
- Paul McNicholas & Ryan Browne & Paula Murray, 2013. "Discussion of ‘Model-based clustering and classification with non-normal mixture distributions’ by Lee and McLachlan," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 467-472, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.