Effects of the Austrian performance-oriented inpatient reimbursement system on treatment patterns: illustrated on cases with knee-joint problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Central European Journal of Operations Research.
Volume (Year): 17 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/operations+research/journal/10100
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Smith, Peter C. & Stepan, Adolf & Valdmanis, Vivian & Verheyen, Piet, 1997. "Principal-agent problems in health care systems: an international perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 37-60, July.
- Ludwig Kuntz & Stefan Scholtes, 2000. "Measuring the Robustness of Empirical Efficiency Valuations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(6), pages 807-823, June.
- Donaldson, Cam & Magnussen, Jon, 1992. "DRGs: The road to hospital efficiency," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 47-64, May.
- Ludwig Kuntz & Stefan Scholtes & Antonio Vera, 2007. "Incorporating efficiency in hospital-capacity planning in Germany," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 213-223, September.
- Stepan, Adolf & Sommersguter-Reichmann, Margit, 1999. "Priority setting in Austria," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 91-104, December.
- Simões, Pedro & Cunha Marques, Rui, 2009. "Performance and Congestion Analysis of the Portuguese Hospital Services," MPRA Paper 16940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.