Probability maximization models for portfolio selection under ambiguity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Central European Journal of Operations Research.
Volume (Year): 17 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/operations+research/journal/10100
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abdelaziz, F. Ben & Lang, P. & Nadeau, R., 1995. "Distributional efficiency in multiobjective stochastic linear programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 399-415, September.
- Georg Pflug & David Wozabal, 2007. "Ambiguity in portfolio selection," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 435-442.
- Luenberger, David G., 1997. "Investment Science," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195108095.
- Abdelaziz, Fouad Ben & Aouni, Belaid & Fayedh, Rimeh El, 2007. "Multi-objective stochastic programming for portfolio selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1811-1823, March.
- Bawa, Vijay S. & Lindenberg, Eric B., 1977. "Capital market equilibrium in a mean-lower partial moment framework," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 189-200, November.
- Tanaka, Hideo & Guo, Peijun, 1999. "Portfolio selection based on upper and lower exponential possibility distributions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 115-126, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.