AbstractDesigned for those individuals interested in the current state of development in the field of investment science, this book emphasizes the fundamental principles and how they can be mastered and transformed into solutions of important and interesting investment problems. The book examines what the essential ideas are behind investment science, how they are represented, and how they can be used in actual investment practice. The book also examines where the field might be headed in the future, and goes much further in terms of mathematical content, featuring varying levels of mathematical sophistication throughout. End-of-chapter exercises are also included to help individuals get a better grasp on investment science.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780195108095 and published in 1997.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thorsten Hens & Stefan Reimann & Bodo Vogt, . "Competitive Nash Equilibria and Two Period Fund Separation," IEW - Working Papers 172, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Yuichi Takano & Renata Sotirov, 2012.
"A polynomial optimization approach to constant rebalanced portfolio selection,"
Computational Optimization and Applications,
Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 645-666, July.
- Takano, Y. & Sotirov, R., 2010. "A Polynomial Optimization Approach to Constant Rebalanced Portfolio Selection," Discussion Paper 2010-114, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Igor Evstigneev & Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, .
"Evolutionary Stable Stock Markets,"
IEW - Working Papers
170, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Santiago García-Verdú, 2011. "On the Term Structure of Interest Rates of the Mexican Government," Working Papers 2011-18, Banco de México.
- Gren, Ing-Marie & Carlsson, Mattias, 2013. "Economic value of carbon sequestration in forests under multiple sources of uncertainty," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 174-189.
- Takashi Shinzato, 2014. "Self-Averaging Property of Minimal Investment Risk of Mean-Variance Model," Papers 1404.5222, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2014.
- Eckhard Platen, 2005.
"On The Role Of The Growth Optimal Portfolio In Finance,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 365-388, December.
- Eckhard Platen, 2005. "On the Role of the Growth Optimal Portfolio in Finance," Research Paper Series 144, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Truc Le & Eckhard Platen, 2006.
"Approximating the growth optimal portfolio with a diversified world stock index,"
Journal of Risk Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(5), pages 559-574, November.
- Truc Le & Eckhard Platen, 2006. "Approximating the Growth Optimal Portfolio with a Diversified World Stock Index," Research Paper Series 184, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Truc Le & Eckhard Platen, 2006. "Approximating the Growth Optimal Portfolio with a Diversified World Stock Index," Research Paper Series 180, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Takashi Hasuike & Hiroaki Ishii, 2009. "Probability maximization models for portfolio selection under ambiguity," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 159-180, June.
- Nakaota, Hiroshi, 2005. "The term structure of interest rates in Japan: the predictability of economic activity," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 311-326, August.
- Yuta Kurose & Yasuhiro Omori, 2013. "Dynamic Equicorrelation Stochastic Volatility," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-907, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Francisco Rubio & Xavier Mestre & Daniel P. Palomar, 2011. "Performance analysis and optimal selection of large mean-variance portfolios under estimation risk," Papers 1110.3460, arXiv.org.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.