The theory of bank redlining and discrimination: An exploration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Review of Black Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 23 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Madeline Marsden, 1994. "Board issues fair lending policy statement," Financial Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jan, pages 1, 3.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Christian E. Weller, 2008.
"Credit Access, the Costs of Credit and Credit Market Discrimination,"
wp171, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Christian Weller, 2009. "Credit Access, the Costs of Credit and Credit Market Discrimination," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 7-28, March.
- Gary Dymski, 2000. "Illegal-seizure and market-disadvantage approaches to restitution: A comparison of the Japanese American and African American cases," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 49-80, March.
- Gary A. Dymski, 2004. "Poverty and Social Discrimination: A Spatial Keynesian Approach," Working Papers 002, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Song Han, 2002. "On the economics of discrimination in credit markets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.