Black banks: A survey and analysis of the literature
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Review of Black Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 14 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kwast, Myron L. & Black, Harold, 1983. "An analysis of the behavior of mature black-owned commercial banks," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 41-54.
- Bruce J. Summers & James F. Tucker, 1976. "Performance characteristics of high-earning minority banks," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Nov, pages 3-12.
- Mona Gardner, 1982. "Black-owned commercial banks: A new look at their performance and management," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 91-101, September.
- Irons, Edward D, 1971. "Black Banking-Problems and Prospects," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 26(2), pages 407-25, May.
- Bates, Timothy M & Bradford, William D, 1980. " An Analysis of the Portfolio Behavior of Black-Owned Commercial Banks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(3), pages 753-68, June.
- Samuel Doctors & Allan Drebin & Edward Irons & William Hunter, 1975. "A pilot study of the impact of minority banks on their communities," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 386-403, June.
- Irvin Dallas, 1982. "The impact of recent developments in the banking community on black-owned banks," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 103-109, September.
- Brimmer, Andrew F, 1971. "The Black Banks: An Assessment of Performance and Prospects," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 26(2), pages 379-405, May.
- Timothy Bates, 1976. "Lending activities of black-owned commercial banks," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 173-188, December.
- John Cole & Lucy Reuben, 1986. "Linkages between minority business characteristics and minority banks’ locations," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 73-92, September.
- Lawrence, Edward C., 1997. "The viability of minority-owned banks," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-21.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.