Ownership changes and lending at minority banks: A note
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 20 (1996)
Issue (Month): 7 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles W. Calomiris & Charles M. Kahn & Stanley D. Longhofer, 1994.
"Housing-finance intervention and private incentives: helping minorities and the poor,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 634-678.
- Calomiris, Charles W & Kahn, Charles M & Longhofer, Stanley D, 1994. "Housing-Finance Intervention and Private Incentives: Helping Minorities and the Poor," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 26(3), pages 634-74, August.
- repec:fip:fedhpr:y:1994:i:may:p:538-546 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brimmer, Andrew F, 1971. "The Black Banks: An Assessment of Performance and Prospects," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 26(2), pages 379-405, May.
- Kwast, Myron L. & Black, Harold, 1983. "An analysis of the behavior of mature black-owned commercial banks," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 41-54.
- Bruce J. Summers & James F. Tucker, 1976. "Performance characteristics of high-earning minority banks," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Nov, pages 3-12.
- Robert T. Clair, 1988. "The performance of black-owned banks in their primary market areas," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Nov, pages 11-20.
- Douglas A. Price, 1990. "Minority-owned banks: history and trends," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Jul 1.
- Richard F. Syron, 1991. "Are we experiencing a credit crunch?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 3-10.
- Irons, Edward D, 1971. "Black Banking-Problems and Prospects," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 26(2), pages 407-25, May.
- Black, Harold A. & Robinson, Breck L. & Schweitzer, Robert L., 2001. "Comparing lending decisions of minority-owned and White-owned banks: Is there discrimination in mortgage lending?," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 23-39.
- repec:fip:fedhpr:y:2004:i:may:p:165-187 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Henderson, 2002. "Asymmetric Information in Community Banking and Its Relationship to Credit-Market Discrimination," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 315-319, May.
- Bostic, Raphael W. & Robinson, Breck L., 2004. "The impact of CRA agreements on community banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 3069-3095, December.
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Lewis M. Segal, 1996. "CRA and fair lending regulations: resulting trends in mortgage lending," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Nov, pages 19-46.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.