Effect of lock delay on grain barge rates: examination of upper Mississippi and Illinois Rivers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 40 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R4 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Systems
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Misawa, Takehiro & McVey, Marty J. & Baumel, C. Phillip, 1999. "Evaluating the Logistic and Economic Impacts of Extending 600-Foot Locks on the Upper Mississippi River: A Linear Programming Approach," Staff General Research Papers 1753, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Miljkovic, Dragan & Price, Gregory K. & Hauser, Robert J. & Algozin, Kenneth A., 2000. "The barge and rail freight market for export-bound grain movement from midwest to Mexican Gulf: an econometric analysis," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 127-137, June.
- Binkley, James K & Bessler, David A, 1983. "Expectations in Bulk Ocean Shipping: An Application of Autoregressive Modeling," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 516-20, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.