Maximum likelihood estimation in a partially observed stratified regression model with censored data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 63 (2011)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- D. Zeng & D. Y. Lin, 2007. "Maximum likelihood estimation in semiparametric regression models with censored data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(4), pages 507-564.
- Torben Martinussen, 1999. "Cox Regression with Incomplete Covariate Measurements using the EM-algorithm," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics & Finnish Statistical Society & Norwegian Statistical Association & Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 26(4), pages 479-491.
- Wenbin Lu, 2008. "Maximum likelihood estimation in the proportional hazards cure model," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 545-574, September.
- Hong-Bin Fang & Gang Li & Jianguo Sun, 2005. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation in a Semiparametric Logistic/Proportional-Hazards Mixture Model," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics & Finnish Statistical Society & Norwegian Statistical Association & Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 32(1), pages 59-75.
- Zeng, Donglin & Lin, D.Y. & Yin, Guosheng, 2005. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation for the Proportional Odds Model With Random Effects," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 470-483, June.
- Tomoyuki Sugimoto & Toshimitsu Hamasaki, 2006. "Properties of estimators of baseline hazard functions in a semiparametric cure model," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 58(4), pages 647-674, December.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521496032 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.