Optimal nonparametric estimation of the density of regression errors with finite support
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 59 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael G. Akritas, 2001. "Non-parametric Estimation of the Residual Distribution," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics & Finnish Statistical Society & Norwegian Statistical Association & Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 28(3), pages 549-567.
- Akritas, Michael G., 2001. "Non-parametric Estimation of the Residual Distribution," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain info:hdl:2078.1/114566, Université catholique de Louvain.
- Györfi, László & Walk, Harro, 2012. "Strongly consistent density estimation of the regression residual," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(11), pages 1923-1929.
- Sandra Plancade, 2011. "Model selection for hazard rate estimation in presence of censoring," Metrika, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 313-347, November.
- Kengo Kato, 2012. "Asymptotic normality of Powell’s kernel estimator," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 255-273, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.