Non-parametric Estimation of the Residual Distribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics & Finnish Statistical Society & Norwegian Statistical Association & Swedish Statistical Association in its journal Scandinavian Journal of Statistics.
Volume (Year): 28 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Devroye, Luc & Felber, Tina & Kohler, Michael & Krzyżak, Adam, 2012. "L1-consistent estimation of the density of residuals in random design regression models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 173-179.
- Sam Efromovich, 2007. "Optimal nonparametric estimation of the density of regression errors with finite support," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 59(4), pages 617-654, December.
- Van Keilegom, Ingrid, 2010. "Semiparametric modeling and estimation of heteroscedasticity in regression analysis of cross-sectional data," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain info:hdl:2078.1/116178, Université catholique de Louvain.
- Marie Hušková & Simos Meintanis, 2010. "Tests for the error distribution in nonparametric possibly heteroscedastic regression models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 92-112, May.
- Pardo-Fernández, Juan Carlos, 2007. "Comparison of error distributions in nonparametric regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 350-356, February.
- Rothe, Christoph, 2010.
"Nonparametric estimation of distributional policy effects,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 155(1), pages 56-70, March.
- Rothe, Christoph, 2010. "Nonparametric Estimation of Distributional Policy Effects," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Ivana Komunjer & Andres Santos, 2010.
"Semi-parametric estimation of non-separable models: a minimum distance from independence approach,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 13(3), pages S28-S55, October.
- Komunjer, Ivana & Santos, Andres, 2009. "Semiparametric Estimation of Nonseparable Models: A Minimum Distance from Independence Approach," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt32k957bp, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Dette, Holger, 2007. "A new test for the parametric form of the variance function in non-parametric regression. J. R. Stat. Soc. Ser. B-Stat. Methodol," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain info:hdl:2078.1/37210, Université catholique de Louvain.
- Einmahl, John H. J., 2008. "Tests for independence in nonparametric regression. Stat. Sin," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain info:hdl:2078.1/36594, Université catholique de Louvain.
- Xibin Zhang & Maxwell L. King & Han Lin Shang, 2013. "Bayesian bandwidth selection for a nonparametric regession model with mixed types of regressors," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Neumeyer, Natalie, 2007. "A note on uniform consistency of monotone function estimators," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(7), pages 693-703, April.
- Juan Mora, 2005. "The Two-Sample Problem With Regression Errors: An Empirical Process Approach," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Van Keilegom, Ingrid, 2007. "Backfitting versus profiling in general criterion functions. Stat. Sin," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain info:hdl:2078.1/37363, Université catholique de Louvain.
- Alicia Pérez Alonso & Juan Mora, 2008. "Specification Tests for the Distribution of Errors in Nonoarametric Regression: A Martingale Approach," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Neumeyer, Natalie, 2009. "Change-Point Tests for the Error Distribution in Non-parametric Regression. Scand. J. Stat," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain info:hdl:2078.1/35377, Université catholique de Louvain.
- Györfi, László & Walk, Harro, 2012. "Strongly consistent density estimation of the regression residual," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(11), pages 1923-1929.
- repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/35605 is not listed on IDEAS
- Escanciano, Juan Carlos & Jacho-Chávez, David T., 2012. "n-uniformly consistent density estimation in nonparametric regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 305-316.
- Pardo-Fernandez, Juan Carlos, 2007. "Testing for the equality of k regression curves. Stat. Sin," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain info:hdl:2078.1/37404, Université catholique de Louvain.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.