Bounded influence regression using high breakdown scatter matrices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 55 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Croux, Christophe & Dehon, Catherine & Rousseeuw, Peter J. & Aelst, Stefan Van, 2001. "Robust estimation of the conditional median function at elliptical models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 361-368, February.
- Christmann, Andreas & Steinwart, Ingo & Hubert, Mia, 2006. "Robust Learning from Bites for Data Mining," Technical Reports 2006,03, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Catherine Dehon & Marjorie Gassner & Vincenzo Verardi, 2005. "Robustness or Efficiency, A Test to Solve the Dilemma," Econometrics 0508011, EconWPA.
- Christmann, Andreas & Steinwart, Ingo & Hubert, Mia, 2007. "Robust learning from bites for data mining," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 347-361, September.
- Dehon, Catherine & Gassner, Marjorie & Verardi, Vincenzo, 2009. "A Hausman-type test to detect the presence of influential outliers in regression analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 64-67, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.