Nonparametric estimation of compound distributions with applications in insurance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 46 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Croux, Kristof & Veraverbeke, Noel, 1990. "Nonparametric estimators for the probability of ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2-3), pages 127-130, September.
- Embrechts, P. & Veraverbeke, N., 1982. "Estimates for the probability of ruin with special emphasis on the possibility of large claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 55-72, January.
- N. Bingham & Susan Pitts, 1999. "Non-parametric Estimation for the M/G/∞ Queue," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 71-97, March.
- Zhang, Zhimin & Yang, Hailiang, 2013. "Nonparametric estimate of the ruin probability in a pure-jump Lévy risk model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 24-35.
- Grübel, Rudolf & Pitts, Susan M., 2000. "Statistical Aspects of Perpetuities," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 143-162, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.