Further developments on some dependence orderings for continuous bivariate distributions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 44 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George Kimeldorf & Allan Sampson, 1989. "A framework for positive dependence," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 31-45, March.
- Joe, Harry, 1990. "Multivariate concordance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 12-30, October.
- Paulauskas, V. J., 1976. "Some remarks on multivariate stable distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 356-368, September.
- Avérous, Jean & Genest, Christian & C. Kochar, Subhash, 2005. "On the dependence structure of order statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 159-171, May.
- Juan José Ganuza & José S. Penalva, 2006. "On information and competition in private value auctions," Economics Working Papers 937, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2006.
- Colangelo, Antonio, 2008. "A study on LTD and RTI positive dependence orderings," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(14), pages 2222-2229, October.
- Colangelo Antonio, 2006. "Some Positive Dependence Orderings involving Tail Dependence," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0601, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.