Multivariate measures of concordance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 59 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joe, Harry, 1990. "Multivariate concordance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 12-30, October.
- George Kimeldorf & Allan Sampson, 1989. "A framework for positive dependence," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 31-45, March.
- José Rodríguez-Lallena & Manuel Úbeda-Flores, 2010. "Multivariate copulas with quadratic sections in one variable," Metrika, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 331-349, November.
- Koen DECANCQ, 2009.
"Copula-based measurement of dependence between dimensions of well-being,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces09.24, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Decancq K, 2009. "Copula-based Measurement of Dependence Between Dimensions of Well-being," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/32, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Silvia Terzi & Luca Moroni, 2014. "A suggestion for a multivariate concordance coefficient," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0189, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Dalia Jazmín Valencia García & Rosa E. Lillo & Juan Romo, 2013. "A Kendall correlation coefficient for functional dependence," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws133228, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Roger Nelsen & Manuel Úbeda-Flores, 2012. "Directional dependence in multivariate distributions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 64(3), pages 677-685, June.
- Marta Cardin & Maddalena Manzi, 2008. "Multivariate dependence modeling using copulas," Working Papers 183, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Edwards, H.H. & Taylor, M.D., 2009. "Characterizations of degree one bivariate measures of concordance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(8), pages 1777-1791, September.
- Mesfioui, Mhamed & Quessy, Jean-François, 2010. "Concordance measures for multivariate non-continuous random vectors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2398-2410, November.
- Gaißer, Sandra & Ruppert, Martin & Schmid, Friedrich, 2010. "A multivariate version of Hoeffding's Phi-Square," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2571-2586, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.