Parametric stochastic convexity and concavity of stochastic processes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 42 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. George Shanthikumar & David D. Yao, 1987. "Optimal Server Allocation in a System of Multi-Server Stations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(9), pages 1173-1180, September.
- L. Rüschendorf, 1983. "Solution of a statistical optimization problem by rearrangement methods," Metrika, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 55-61, December.
- Karlin, Samuel & Rinott, Yosef, 1980. "Classes of orderings of measures and related correlation inequalities. I. Multivariate totally positive distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 467-498, December.
- Laureano Escudero & Eva-María Ortega, 2009. "How retention levels influence the variability of the total risk under reinsurance," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 139-157, July.
- Escudero, Laureano F. & Ortega, Eva-María, 2008. "Actuarial comparisons for aggregate claims with randomly right-truncated claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 255-262, October.
- Xie, Hongmei & Hu, Taizhong, 2010. "Some new results on multivariate dispersive ordering of generalized order statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(4), pages 964-970, April.
- Arlotto, Alessandro & Scarsini, Marco, 2009. "Hessian orders and multinormal distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2324-2330, November.
- Fabrizio Durante, 2009. "Construction of non-exchangeable bivariate distribution functions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 383-391, March.
- Fco. Javier Martinez de Albeniz Salas & Carlos Rafels Pallarola, 2002. "A Note on Shapleys Convex Measure Games," Working Papers in Economics 91, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.