AbstractWe study the properties of ultramodular functions, a class of functions that generalizes scalar convexity and that naturally arises in some economic and statistical applications.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ICER - International Centre for Economic Research in its series ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series with number 13-2003.
Length: 44 pages
Date of creation: Jun 2003
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marinacci, Massimo & Montrucchio, Luigi, 2003.
"Subcalculus for set functions and cores of TU games,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 1-25, February.
- Massimo Marinacci & Luigi Montrucchio, 2001. "Subcalculus for set functions and cores of TU games," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 09-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- W.W. Sharkey, 1982. "Suggestions for a Game-Theoretic Approach to Public Utility Pricing and Cost Allocation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(1), pages 57-68, Spring.
- Milgrom, Paul & Shannon, Chris, 1994.
"Monotone Comparative Statics,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 157-80, January.
- Moulin, Herve, 1992. "An Application of the Shapley Value to Fair Division with Money," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(6), pages 1331-49, November.
- Marinacci, Massimo & Montrucchio, Luigi, 2004. "A characterization of the core of convex games through Gateaux derivatives," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 229-248, June.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessandra Calosso).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.