Consensus of partitions : a constructive approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Advances in Data Analysis and Classification.
Volume (Year): 5 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/11634
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leclerc, B., 1984. "Efficient and binary consensus functions on transitively valued relations," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 45-61, August.
- Monjardet, B., 1990. "Arrowian characterizations of latticial federation consensus functions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 51-71, August.
- Irene Charon & Lucile Denoeud & Alain Guenoche & Olivier Hudry, 2006. "Maximum Transfer Distance Between Partitions," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 103-121, June.
- Pierre Barthelemy, Jean & Monjardet, Bernard, 1981. "The median procedure in cluster analysis and social choice theory," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 235-267, May.
- Day, William H. E., 1981. "The complexity of computing metric distances between partitions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 269-287, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.