Correcting Jaccard and other similarity indices for chance agreement in cluster analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Advances in Data Analysis and Classification.
Volume (Year): 5 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/11634
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- 62H - - - - - -
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lawrence Hubert & Phipps Arabie, 1985. "Comparing partitions," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 193-218, December.
- Tom Snijders & Maarten Dormaar & Wijbrandt Schuur & Chantal Dijkman-Caes & Ger Driessen, 1990. "Distribution of some similarity coefficients for dyadic binary data in the case of associated attributes," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 5-31, March.
- Saxena, P. C. & Navaneetham, K., 1993. "Comparison of Chernoff-type face and non-graphical methods for clustering multivariate observations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 63-79, January.
- Ahmed Albatineh & Magdalena Niewiadomska-Bugaj, 2011. "MCS: A Method for Finding the Number of Clusters," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 184-209, July.
- J. Gower & P. Legendre, 1986. "Metric and Euclidean properties of dissimilarity coefficients," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 5-48, March.
- Ahmed N. Albatineh & Magdalena Niewiadomska-Bugaj & Daniel Mihalko, 2006. "On Similarity Indices and Correction for Chance Agreement," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 301-313, September.
- Stephen Johnson, 1967. "Hierarchical clustering schemes," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 241-254, September.
- Daniel Baier & Ines Daniel & Sarah Frost & Robert Naundorf, 2012. "Image data analysis and classification in marketing," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 253-276, December.
- Isabella Morlini & Sergio Zani, 2012. "Dissimilarity and similarity measures for comparing dendrograms and their applications," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 85-105, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.