Dissimilarity and similarity measures for comparing dendrograms and their applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Advances in Data Analysis and Classification.
Volume (Year): 6 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/11634
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ahmed N. Albatineh & Magdalena Niewiadomska-Bugaj & Daniel Mihalko, 2006. "On Similarity Indices and Correction for Chance Agreement," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 301-313, September.
- Fraiman, Ricardo & Justel, Ana & Svarc, Marcela, 2008. "Selection of Variables for Cluster Analysis and Classification Rules," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(483), pages 1294-1303.
- E. Fowlkes & R. Gnanadesikan & J. Kettenring, 1988. "Variable selection in clustering," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 205-228, September.
- Matthijs Warrens, 2008. "On the Equivalence of Cohen’s Kappa and the Hubert-Arabie Adjusted Rand Index," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 177-183, November.
- William Day, 1986. "Foreword: Comparison and consensus of classifications," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 183-185, September.
- Ahmed Albatineh & Magdalena Niewiadomska-Bugaj, 2011. "Correcting Jaccard and other similarity indices for chance agreement in cluster analysis," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 179-200, October.
- Genane Youness & Gilbert Saporta, 2010. "Comparing partitions of two sets of units based on the same variables," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 53-64, April.
- Lawrence Hubert & Phipps Arabie, 1985. "Comparing partitions," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 193-218, December.
- William Day, 1985. "Optimal algorithms for comparing trees with labeled leaves," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 7-28, December.
- François-Joseph Lapointe & Pierre Legendre, 1995. "Comparison tests for dendrograms: A comparative evaluation," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 265-282, September.
- Douglas Steinley & Michael Brusco, 2008. "Selection of Variables in Cluster Analysis: An Empirical Comparison of Eight Procedures," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(1), pages 125-144, March.
- Michael Brusco & Douglas Steinley, 2008. "A Binary Integer Program to Maximize the Agreement Between Partitions," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 185-193, November.
- Meila, Marina, 2007. "Comparing clusterings--an information based distance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(5), pages 873-895, May.
- Tadesse, Mahlet G. & Sha, Naijun & Vannucci, Marina, 2005. "Bayesian Variable Selection in Clustering High-Dimensional Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 602-617, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.