Una Matrice di Contabilità Sociale per il welfare mix: l'integrazione del settore non-profit. Prime verifiche empiriche ed effetti occupazionali per l'Italia
AbstractThis work presents a Social Accounting Matrix (SAM) for Italy including, for the first time, an economic account of the non-profit sector. The year it refers to is 1999. Once provided a statistical definition of the non-profit sector and how I include it in the framework, I then go on to set out the main results. Two kinds of them will be considered, referring respectively to the principal descriptive coefficients of the SAM, and to a simulation analysis to test the impact of public expenditure and transfers on the level of employment generated within and through the non-profit activity.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by SIPI Spa in its journal Rivista di Politica Economica.
Volume (Year): 96 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (March-April)
Contact details of provider:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2006.
"The Redistributive Role of Non-profit Organizations,"
Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica
0036, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Cerulli, Giovanni, 2006. "The redistributive role of non-profit organizations," MPRA Paper 28, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabrina Marino).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.