Il tasso di rendimento degli investimenti in ricerca e sviluppo delle imprese innovatrici italiane
AbstractThis paper estimates the impact of R&D expenditures on Italian firm productivity. For the period 1989-1997 we consider a Cobb-Douglas production function augmented by R&D intensity. Final outcomes suggest that the rate of return of R&D investments is 20% over 1989-1994 and 22% over 1995-1997.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by SIPI Spa in its journal Rivista di Politica Economica.
Volume (Year): 94 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (May-June)
Contact details of provider:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Longitudinal Data; Spatial Time Series
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Aiello & Paola Cardamone, 2010.
"Regional Economic Divide And The Role Of Technological Spillovers In Italy. Evidence From Microdata,"
201010, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Aiello, Francesco & Cardamone, Paola, 2012. "Regional economic divide and the role of technological spillovers in Italy. Evidence from microdata," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 205-220.
- Aiello, Francesco & Cardamone, Paola, 2010. "Regional economic divide and the role of technological spillovers in Italy. Evidence from microdata," MPRA Paper 22572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paola Cardamone, 2012. "A micro-econometric analysis of the role of R&D spillovers using a nonlinear translog specification," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 41-58, February.
- Francesco Aiello & Paola Cardamone, 2008. "R&D spillovers and firms’ performance in Italy," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 143-166, February.
- Paola Cardamone & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2012. "University And Firm Performance In The Italian Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 201207, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Claudio A. Piga & Giuseppe Medda, 2007.
"Technological Spillovers and Productivity in Italian Manufacturing Firms,"
Discussion Paper Series
2007_17, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2007.
- Claudio A. Piga & Giuseppe Medda, 2007. "Technological Spillovers and Productivity in Italian Manufacturing Firms," Working Paper Series 08-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabrina Marino).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.