Aspects of the Correlation between Corporate Social Responsibility and Competitiveness of Organization
AbstractIn the recent years, the involvement and the development of social responsibility activities have become specific activities of organizations wishing to provide an adequate level of economic and social on long and medium term performance. The current global context establishes a correlation between performance and the way in which competitiveness is ensured and maintained on both microeconomic and macroeconomic level.This paper presents a number of issues of involvement in social responsibility activities that can cause a direct influence on the position of competitiveness for organizations in the domestic economic environment.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania in its journal ECONOMIA seria MANAGEMENT / ECONOMY - MANAGEMENT series.
Volume (Year): 14 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
corporative social responsability; competitiveness; investments.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliviana BOLD, 2011. "A Perspective on Organizational Change Issue – Case Study on the Application of Two Change Models," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(5), pages 871-882, December.
- Cristina G?NESCU & Andreea GANGONE, 2013. "A Perspective on the Applicability of the Quadripartite Model of Corporate Social Responsibility in the Organizations of the Western Development Region, Romania," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(1), pages 121-134, June.
- Aurelia STANESCU & Florea PÎRVU, 2011. "The Implications of Information and Communication Technology and of Emotional Intelligence within Organizations," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(4), pages 755-760, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.