The Improvement Of The Romanian Vinicultural Management
AbstractIn this article, we have synthesized the main aspects regarding the elimination of the dysfunctions which occur in the implementation of the principles of the vinicultural management, for various links of the vinicultural channels and which affect the level of the economic performance. The analysis has been oriented towards the improvement of the following components: economic, managerial, technical-technological, social-cultural, political and ecological, which define the sustainable development of the vinicultural sector, being seen in the interaction between them. In the final part of this article, we have specified the main directions and the importance of the vinicultural strategy for 2005-2014, on whose achievement it depends the reorganization of the vinicultural capital and the development of the performance of the activity performed in the vinicultural sector, the implementation of its directions being a sine qua non condition of the broadening of the wine market both nationally and internationally.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania in its journal INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE Modern Approaches in Organisational Management and Economy 2011.
Volume (Year): 5 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
sustainable development; vinicultural management; vinicultural strategy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q19 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Other
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dobrin Cosmin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.