Updated Scenarios For The Romanian Economy Medium-Term Dynamics
AbstractThe study is based on the 2000 version of the Romanian economy macromodel, amended only by updating the inflation econometric function. The paper presents the estimations for 2001, and, having in view the "Pre-Accession Economic Programme" the author presents two scenarios (a desirable, optimistic one, and a moderate one) for 2002. The estimations of the major macroeconomic indicators are presented in both scenarios for the period 2003-2005. * (Paper prepared for the ESEN2 Project of the Romanian Academy)
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Institute for Economic Forecasting in its journal Journal for Economic Forecasting.
Volume (Year): (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13, Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucureşti 761172
Phone: 004 021 3188148
Fax: 004 021 3188148
Web page: http://www.ipe.ro/
More information through EDIRC
scenario; macromodel; simulation;
Other versions of this item:
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2001. "Updated scenarios for the Romanian economy medium-term dynamics," MPRA Paper 35792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2001.
"Macromodel estimations for the Romanian "pre-accession economic programme,"
35793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2002. "Macromodel Estimation for the Romanian "Pre-Accession Economic Programme"," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(5), pages 5-38, December.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2002. "Macromodel estimations for the Romanian "Preaccesion economic programme"," MPRA Paper 35774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.