The Romanian Regions Competitiveness
AbstractThe paper aims at analysing the way the model developed by European Union for the European regions can be applied to Romanian regions using a regional competitiveness definition pointed out in the 6th Periodic Report on regions. The paper presents in the beginning a short economic analysis of the Romanian regions. Afterwards, the analysis is focused on the regional competitiveness elements. The authors found out that the reciprocal connections between the development elements were in accordance as meaning and to a great extent as intensity to the values calculated for the European Union regions.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Institute for Economic Forecasting in its journal Journal for Economic Forecasting.
Volume (Year): (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13, Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucureşti 761172
Phone: 004 021 3188148
Fax: 004 021 3188148
Web page: http://www.ipe.ro/
More information through EDIRC
regional competitiveness; development region; regional disparities;
Other versions of this item:
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gibescu, Octavia, 2010. "Does the gross fixed capital formation represent a factor for supporting the economic growth?," MPRA Paper 50135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan Constantinescu & Constantin Rotaru & Nicolae-Marius Jula, 2011.
"Regional Dynamics of Insurances in Romania,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa10p1296, European Regional Science Association.
- Dan Constantinescu, 2011. "Regional Dynamics Of Private Pension Funds In Romania," ERSA conference papers ersa11p783, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.