Crisis of financial system and evolution of commodities market
AbstractThe main stages and history of the current financial crisis are studied. The evolution of commodities market over the last decade is analyzed, as well as measures on strengthening regulation and control of the markets. Some problems of applied econometric modeling and forecasting development of commodities market are considered
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS" in its journal Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 17 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/
Financial crisis; commodity markets; financial derivatives;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- N22 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Varshavsky , Leonid, 2009. "Modeling Dynamics of Oil Prices under Different Regimes of Oil Market Development," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 13(1), pages 70-88.
- Varshavsky, Leonid, 2013. "Studying dynamics of indicators of nuclear power stations exploitation (the case of US nuclear power stations)," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 30(2), pages 115-137.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.