L’information a priori en économétrie
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Société Canadienne de Science Economique in its journal L'Actualité économique.
Volume (Year): 61 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (septembre)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bronsard, C. & Salvas-Bronsard, L., 1984. "Constrained joint estimation of physical and financial factor demands," CORE Discussion Papers 1984030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bronsard, Camille & Salvas-Bronsard, Lise, 1984. "On price exogeneity in complete demand systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 235-247, March.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-45, February.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1985. "Bayesian Econometrics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 253-69, March.
- Artus, Patrick & Laroque, Guy & Michel, Gilles, 1984. "Estimation of a Quarterly Macroeconomic Model with Quantity Rationing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(6), pages 1387-1414, November.
- Neary, J.P & Roberts, K.W.S, 1978.
"The Theory of Household Behaviour under Rationing,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
132, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bronsard, C. & Salvas-Bronsard, L., 1984. "Commodity and asset demands with and without quantity constraints in the labor market," CORE Discussion Papers 1984047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lise Salvas-Bronsard & Ernest Bastien, 1984. "A Note on the Estimation of Complete Demand Systems from Canadian Household Budget Data," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 48-61, February.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul, 1984. "The theory of mixed demand functions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 321-344, April.
- Sneessens, H. R., 1983. "A macroeconomic rationing model of the belgian economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 193-215, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.