Funding Innovation, Development and Restructuring: A Study of a Czech Engineering Manufacturer
AbstractSuccessful and mature corporations can alter their financial structure and optimize their debt asset ratio according to their needs. This is not, however, so easy for companies in the start-up phase, when entrepreneurs have to rely almost ultimately on equity funding. This paper concentrates on the early stage of corporations development and on its sources of funding from venture capital. As an illustration it presents a history of funding and further development of medium sized Czech company.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Distribution Committee in its journal Romanian Distribution Committee Magazine Volume 2 Issue 1.
Volume (Year): 2 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu
innovations; venture capital; capital structure;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Myers, Stewart C, 1984. " The Capital Structure Puzzle," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 575-92, July.
- Stewart C. Myers, 1984. "Capital Structure Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 1393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Stewart C., 1984. "Capital structure puzzle," Working papers 1548-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theodor Valentin Purcarea).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.