Les frontières des entreprises : vers une théorie de la cohérence de la grande entreprise
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Programme National Persée in its journal Revue d'économie industrielle.
Volume (Year): 51 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.persee.fr/web/revues/home/prescript/revue/rei
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marjolein C. J. Caniels & Henny A. Romijn, 2003.
"Firm-level knowledge accumulation and regional dynamics,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(6), pages 1253-1278, December.
- Caniels, M. & Romijn, H., 2001. "Firm-level knowledge accumulation and regional dynamics," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 02.02, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Catherine Thomas, 2001. "De La Regulation De Controle Au Pilotage De La Regulation Conjointe Un Nouvel Usage Du Processus Budgetaire Au Sein D'Entreprises Decloisonnees," Post-Print halshs-00584657, HAL.
- Nadia Jacoby, 2005.
"Exploration and exploitation strategies. What kind of analytical models ?,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
r05040, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Nadia Jacoby, 2005. "Exploration and exploitation strategies. What kind of analytical models ?," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00194719, HAL.
- Vincent FRIGANT (GRES-IFReDE-E3i), 2003. "Exit and Voice in vertical relationship : some proposals for transposing Hirschman's model (In French)," Cahiers du GRES 2003-04, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Corinne Perraudin & Nadine Thèvenot & Bruno Tinel & Julie Valentin, 2006. "Sous-traitance dans l'industrie et ineffectivité du droit du travail : une analyse économique," Post-Print halshs-00265959, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.