Measuring the Effectiveness and Innovative Capability: Case Lahti University Consortium
AbstractThe aim of this study is to create a measurement system for evaluating the effectiveness and innovative capability of the Lahti University Consortium. The Lahti University Consortium is a network university, which was established by four Finnish universities and offers services provided by departments of these universities. The empirical evidence of the study is based on interviews carried out in six organisations. The result of the study represents an evaluation matrix, which measures the effectiveness and innovative capability of the Lahti University Consortium. The evaluation matrix consists of four sectors and five dimensions. The study also reveals several challenges faced in designing and implementing a performance measurement system for the Lahti University Consortium.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Economics, Prague in its journal European Financial and Accounting Journal.
Volume (Year): 2008 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Postal: European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, nám. W. Churchilla 4, 130 67 Prague 3, Czech Republic
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education and Research Institutions
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cooke, Philip & Gomez Uranga, Mikel & Etxebarria, Goio, 1997. "Regional innovation systems: Institutional and organisational dimensions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 475-491, December.
- Henny Romijn and Manuel Albaladejo, .
"Determinants of Innovation Capability in Small UK Firms: An Empirical Analysis,"
QEH Working Papers
qehwps40, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Albaladejo, M. & Romijn, H., 2000. "Determinants of innovation capability in small UK firms: an empirical analysis," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 00.13, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Tomi Tura & Vesa Harmaakorpi, 2005. "Measuring Regional Innovative Capability," ERSA conference papers ersa05p680, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vaclav Subrta).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.