Symmetries and Asymmetries between Public Input and Public Good Equilibria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by in its journal Public Finance = Finances publiques.
Volume (Year): 33 (1978)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kersten Kellermann, 2004. "Finanzierungsformen und Opportunitätskosten öffentlicher Investitionen," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 224(4), pages 471-487, July.
- Matsumoto, Mutsumi, 2004. "The mix of public inputs under tax competition," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 389-396, September.
- Thomas Aronsson & Erkki Koskela, 2009. "Outsourcing, Public Input Provision and Policy Cooperation," CESifo Working Paper Series 2886, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Koskela, Erkki, 2009. "Outsourcing, Public Input Provision and Policy Cooperation," IZA Discussion Papers 4662, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carsten Colombier, 2004. "The inefficiency of firm-augmenting public input vs. The inapplicability of provision rules," Public Economics 0410003, EconWPA.
- Lorz, Oliver, 2001. "On the effects of capital mobility on local infrastructure policy and rent-seeking," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2-3), pages 319-337, April.
- Matsumoto, Mutsumi, 1998. "A note on tax competition and public input provision," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 465-473, July.
- Bruno Jullien & Frederic Rychen & Antoine Soubeyran, 2000. "Local Public Investment and Competition for a Firm," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1400, Econometric Society.
- Carsten Colombier & Michael Pickhardt, 2005. "A Note on Public Input Specifications," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 13-18, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.