Managing Enterprise Performance In The Food Industry
AbstractThe paper is devoted to the development of important elements of the system of enterprise performance management. Author proposes to divide the entire staff of the enterprise into the three categories: main production personnel; subsidiary workers and engineering personnel; managers, clerks and other personnel. The model of personnel motivation and model of internal performance benchmarking are developed. The results of successful introduction of these models on the food enterprises of Ukraine are described.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management in its journal Polish Journal of Management Studies.
Volume (Year): 5 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
performance management; internal benchmarking; personnel motivation; food enterprise; Ukraine;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executive Compensation
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anatoliy Goncharuk, 2011. "Enterprise Performance Management: Conception, Model And Mechanism," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 4(1), pages 1-238, September.
- Ramin Bashir Khodaparasti, 2013. "Analysis Of Personnel Performance To Improve Quantity And Quality Services To The People," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 7(1), pages 79-88, June.
- repec:pcz:journl:v:6:y:2012:i:1:p:151-161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergiy Tsykhmistro, 2013. "Economic Importance Of Informational European Integration Of Ukraine And Its Dependence On Educational And Scientific Potential," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 7(1), pages 201-211, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Bajdor).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.