Managing Enterprise Performance In The Food Industry
AbstractThe paper is devoted to the development of important elements of the system of enterprise performance management. Author proposes to divide the entire staff of the enterprise into the three categories: main production personnel; subsidiary workers and engineering personnel; managers, clerks and other personnel. The model of personnel motivation and model of internal performance benchmarking are developed. The results of successful introduction of these models on the food enterprises of Ukraine are described.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management in its journal Polish Journal of Management Studies.
Volume (Year): 5 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
performance management; internal benchmarking; personnel motivation; food enterprise; Ukraine;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anatoliy Goncharuk, 2011. "Enterprise Performance Management: Conception, Model And Mechanism," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 4(1), pages 1-238, September.
- Sergiy Tsykhmistro, 2013. "Economic Importance Of Informational European Integration Of Ukraine And Its Dependence On Educational And Scientific Potential," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 7(1), pages 201-211, June.
- Ramin Bashir Khodaparasti, 2013. "Analysis Of Personnel Performance To Improve Quantity And Quality Services To The People," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 7(1), pages 79-88, June.
- repec:pcz:journl:v:6:y:2012:i:1:p:151-161 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Bajdor).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.