The Theory of Forward Exchange and Effects of Government Intervention on the Forward Exchange Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Palgrave Macmillan in its journal Staff Papers - International Monetary Fund.
Volume (Year): 7 (1959)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/
Postal: Palgrave Macmillan Journals, Subscription Department, Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 6XS, UK
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Costas Karfakis, 2008.
"What Determines the Forward Exchange Rate of the Euro?,"
Discussion Paper Series
2008_02, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Feb 2008.
- Costas Karfakis, 2008. "What determines the forward exchange rate of the euro?," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 127-131.
- Philippe Callier, 1981. "Covered arbitrage margin and transaction costs," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 262-275, June.
- Masahiro Kawai, 1980. "Three roles of the forward foreign exchange market," International Finance Discussion Papers 170, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jonathan Eaton & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1984.
"The Forward Exchange Market, Speculation, and Exchange Market Intervention,"
NBER Working Papers
1138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1984. "The Forward Exchange Market, Speculation, and Exchange Market Intervention," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 99(1), pages 45-69, February.
- Ghosh, Dilip K., 1997. "Risk-free profits with forward contracts in exchange rates and interest rates," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 253-264, October.
- Yi Wang, 2010. "Convertibility Restriction Determination in China's Foreign Exchange Market and its Impact of Forward Pricing," Discussion Papers 09-024, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Casas, F. R., 1983. "Stabilité des marchés de change au comptant et à terme : une approche d’équilibre simultané," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 59(2), pages 240-265, juin.
- Lin, Hwan C., 2008. "Forward-rate target zones and exchange rate dynamics," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 831-846, September.
- John Marthinsen & Stephen Miller, 1979. "European monetary unification and the eurodollar market," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 115(2), pages 255-271, June.
- Hui-Kuan Tseng, 1998. "Exchange Rate Variability and Exchange Market Intervention: Spot vs. Forward," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 1-16.
- D. K. Ghosh, 1997. "Arbitrage with hedging by forward contracts: exploited and exploitable profits," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 349-361.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Gale).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.