Asymmetric Arbitrage and Default Premiums Between the U.S. and Russian Financial Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Palgrave Macmillan in its journal IMF Staff Papers.
Volume (Year): 51 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/
Postal: Palgrave Macmillan Journals, Subscription Department, Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 6XS, UK
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pasricha, Gurnain, 2008.
"Financial Integration in Emerging Market Economies,"
Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt7z35t1cn, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Pasricha, Gurnain, 2008. "Financial integration in emerging market economies," MPRA Paper 8220, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Apr 2008.
- Pasricha, Gurnain, 2007. "Financial Integration in Emerging Market Economies," MPRA Paper 5278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gil-Alana, Luis A., 2008. "A simple non-linear model with fractional integration for financial time series data," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 838-848, December.
- Pasricha, Gurnain Kaur, 2006. "Survey of Literature on Covered and Uncovered Interest Parities," MPRA Paper 22737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Tchernykh & William H. Branson, 2005. "Regime-Switching Behavior of the Term Structure of Forward Markets," NBER Working Papers 11517, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Gale).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.