The Efficiency of Internal Public Audit Activity for the Local Public Administration
AbstractThe public administration is subject to major changes, due to major changes within the Romanian society and ever growing requirements of efficiency, effectiveness and economy. Given a certain conflict between support activities which are at times most expensive and these requirements, a race is on for optimizing these activities from a financial point of view. This paper is the result of a research that has taken place in the years 2009 and 2010, and proposes a way to reach a better state regarding the internal public audit.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences in its journal Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series.
Volume (Year): XI (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.univ-ovidius.ro/facultatea-de-stiinte-economice
More information through EDIRC
Internal public audit; centralization; decentralization; rural communities; correlation analysis;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Auditing
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeflea Victor).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.