The Earmarking of Government Revenue: A Review of Some World Bank Experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Research Observer.
Volume (Year): 6 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wbro.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard M. Bird, 2013. "Foreign Advice and Tax Policy in Developing Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1307, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Brett, Craig & Keen, Michael, 2000. "Political uncertainty and the earmarking of environmental taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 315-340, March.
- Richard Bird & Joosung Jun, 2005.
"Earmarking in Theory and Korean Practice,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper0515, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Buñuel González, Miguel, 2011. "El precio de la electricidad y la política de cambio climático: ¿qué papel puede jugar un impuesto sobre el carbono en España? /The Price of Electricity and Climate Change Policy: What Role May a," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 663 (18 pag, Agosto.
- Neva Novarro, 2004. "Do Policy-Makers Earmark to Constrain their Successors? The Case of Environmental Earmarking," Working Papers 0408, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- David M. Newbery & Georgina Santos, 1999. "Road taxes, road user charges and earmarking," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 20(2), pages 103-132, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.