Lessons from Experiences with High Inflation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 6 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wber.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Conway, Patrick, 1994. "The economics of cash shortage," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1367, The World Bank.
- Meshack Tjirongo, 1995. "Short-term stabilization versus long-term price stability: evaluating Namibia`s membership of the Common Monetary Area," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/1995-18, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Heinrich, Ralph P. & Langhammer, Rolf J. & Lücke, Matthias & Brücker, Herbert & Engerer, Hella & Schrettl, Wolfram & Schrooten, Mechthild & Weißenburger, Ulrich & Gabrisch, Huber, 1995.
"Die wirtschaftliche Lage Rußlands: Kurswechsel in der Stabilisierungspolitik. Siebenter Bericht, Teil I,"
Kiel Discussion Papers
262, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Buch, Claudia M. & Heinrich, Ralph P. & Langhammer, Rolf J. & Lücke, Matthias & Brücker, Herbert & Engerer, Hella & Schrettl, Wolfram & Schrooten, Mechthild & Weißenburger, Ulrich & Gabrisch, Huber, 1995. "Die wirtschaftliche Lage Rußlands: Kurswechsel in der Stabilisierungspolitik. Siebenter Bericht, Teil I," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 873, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Orlowski, Lucjan T., 1993. "The disintegration of the ruble zone: Driving forces and proposals for policy change," Kiel Working Papers 585, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ilker Domac & Eray M. Yucel, 2003.
"What Triggers Inflation in Emerging Market Economies?,"
0307, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Ilker Domaç & Eray M. Yücel, 2005. "What Triggers Inflation in Emerging Market Economies?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 141(1), pages 141-164, April.
- Domac, Ilker & Yucel, Eray M., 2004. "What triggers inflation in emerging market economics?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3376, The World Bank.
- László, Csaba, 2001.
"Vargabetűk az államháztartási reform tízéves történetében (1988-1997)
[Detours in ten years' history of public-finance reform (1988-1997)]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 844-864.
- Vittorio Corbo, 2000. "Monetary Policy in Latin America in the 90s," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 78, Central Bank of Chile.
- Conway, Patrick, 1995. "Saving in transition economies : the summary report," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1509, The World Bank.
- Conway, Patrick, 1994. "Sustained inflation in response to price liberalization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1368, The World Bank.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1995. "Public sector deficits and macroeconomic stability in developing economies," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 307-373.
- Conway, Patrick, 1994. "Ruble overhang and ruble shortage : were they the same thing?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1389, The World Bank.
- Andrés Elberg & Vittorio Corbo & José Tessada, 1999. "Monetary Policy in Latin America: Underpinnings and Procedures," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 36(109), pages 897-927.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1996. "Public Sector Deficits and Macroeconomic Stability in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 5407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fardmanesh, Mohsen & Tan, Li, 2003. "Wage and price control policies in transition economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 173-200, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.