Some Policy Lessons from the Opening of the Korean Insurance Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 2 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wber.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francois, Joseph & Wooton, Ian, 2001.
"Market structure, trade liberalization and the GATS,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 389-402, June.
- Joseph Francois & Ian Wooton, 2000. "Market Structure, Trade Liberalization and the GATS," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-059/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francois, Joseph & Wooton, Ian, 2001. "Market Structure, Trade Liberalization, and the GATS," CEPR Discussion Papers 2669, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard & DEC, 1993.
"Developing countries and the Uruguay Round : negotiations on services,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1220, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 1993. "Developing Countries and the Uruguay Round Negotiations on Services," CEPR Discussion Papers 822, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph F. Francois & Bernard Hoekman, 2009.
"Services Trade and Policy,"
Economics working papers
2009-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.