Vintage Technologies and Skill Constraints: Evidence from U.S. Exports of New and Used Machines
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 14 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wber.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Dijk, Michiel & Szirmai, Adam, 2006.
"Industrial Policy and Technology Diffusion: Evidence from Paper Making Machinery in Indonesia,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2137-2152, December.
- Dijk van, M. & Szirmai, A., 2005. "Industrial Policy and Technology Diffusion: Evidence from Paper Making Machinery in Indonesia," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 05.15, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 2004.
"Trade in Capital Goods,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
228400000000000019, David K. Levine.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 2001. "Trade in Capital Goods," NBER Working Papers 8070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 2000. "Trade in Capital Goods," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-109, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Eric Strobl & Benteng Zou, 2006.
"Polluting technologies and sustainable economic development,"
379, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- BERTINELLI, Luisito & STROBL, Eric & ZOU, Benteng, 2006. "Polluting technologies and sustainable economic development," CORE Discussion Papers 2006052, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Paulo G. Correa & Ana M. Fernandes & Chris J. Uregian, 2010.
"Technology Adoption and the Investment Climate: Firm-Level Evidence for Eastern Europe and Central Asia,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 24(1), pages 121-147, January.
- Correa, Paulo G. & Fernandes, Ana M. & Uregian, Chris J., 2008. "Technology adoption and the investment climate : firm-level evidence for Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4707, The World Bank.
- Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2002. "Relative Wages, Openness and Skill-Biased Technological Change," IZA Discussion Papers 596, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clerides, Sofronis, 2005.
"Gains From Trade in Used Goods: Evidence from the Global Market for Automobiles,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4859, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sofronis Clerides, 2004. "Gains from Trade in Used Goods: Evidence from the Global Market for Automobiles," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 6-2004, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Barba Navaretti, Giorgio & Galeotti, Marzio, 2000.
"Moving Skills from Hands to Heads: Import of Technology and Export Performance,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2525, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Marzio Galeotti & Andrea Mattozzi, 2000. "Moving Skills from Hands to Heads: Import of Technology and Export Performance," Development Working Papers 139, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Uwe Dulleck & Neil Foster, 2007.
"Imported Equipment, Human Capital and Economic Growth in Developing Countries,"
NCER Working Paper Series
16, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Dulleck, Uwe & Foster, Neil, 2008. "Imported Equipment, Human Capital and Economic Growth in Developing Countries," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 38(2), pages 233-250, September.
- Navaretti, Giorgio Barba & Galeotti, Marzio & Mattozzi, Andrea, 2004. "Moving skills from hands to heads: does importing technology affect export performance in textiles?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6-7), pages 879-895, September.
- Clerides, Sofronis, 2008. "Gains from trade in used goods: Evidence from automobiles," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 322-336, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.