Dynamics and Politics in Regional Integration Arrangements: An Introduction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 12 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wber.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Francois & M. Rombout, 2000.
"Preferential Trade Arrangements, Induced Investment, and National Income in a Heckscher-Ohlin-Ramsey Model,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
00-061/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francois, Joseph, 2000. "Preferential Trade Arrangements, Induced Investment, and National Income in a Heckscher-Ohlin-Ramsey Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 2535, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Uche, Chibuike U., 2001. "The politics of monetary sector cooperation among the Economic Community of West African States members," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2647, The World Bank.
- Bayar, Ali. & Diao, Xinshen & Yeldan, A. Erinc, 2000. "An intertemporal, multi-region general equilibrium model of agricultural trade liberalization in the South Mediterranean NICs, Turkey, and the European Union," TMD discussion papers 56, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan, 2006.
"Reform-creating regional trade agreements and foreign direct investment: applications for East Asia,"
1817, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2007.
- Innwon Park & Soonchan Park, 2008. "Reform Creating Regional Trade Agreements And Foreign Direct Investment: Applications For East Asia," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(5), pages 550-566, December.
- L. Alan Winters, 2000. "Regionalism and Multilateralism in the Twenty-First Century," IDB Publications 8749, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Kaminski, Bartlomiej & de la Rocha, Manuel, 2003. "Stabilization and association process in the Banlkans : integration options and their assessment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3108, The World Bank.
- Richard Pomfret, 2006.
"Is Regionalism an Increasing Feature of the World Economy?,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- Richard Pomfret, 2007. "Is Regionalism an Increasing Feature of the World Economy?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(6), pages 923-947, 06.
- Rault, Christophe & Sova, Robert & Sova, Anamaria, 2007. "The Role of Association Agreements within European Union Enlargement to Central and Eastern European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2769, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michel Fouquin, 2008. "Regionalization in East Asia," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 289-313, December.
- Jayatilleke S. Bandara & Wusheng Yu, 2012. "Non-economic gains of Sri Lanka's FTAs with neighbours," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(10), pages 750-763, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.