Economic Growth since 1870: Britain's Performance in International Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Review of Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 4 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (Spring)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://oxrep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianfranco Di Vaio & Kerstin Enflo, 2009.
"Did Globalization Lead to Segmentation? Identifying Cross-Country Growth Regimes in the Long-Run,"
Working Papers CELEG
0902, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Gianfranco Di Vaio & Kerstin Enflo, 2009. "Did Globalization Lead to Segmentation? Identifying Cross-Country Growth Regimes in the Long-Run," Discussion Papers 09-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Gianfranco Di Vaio & Kerstin Enflo, 2010.
"Did Globalization Drive Convergence? Identifying Cross-Country Growth Regimes in the Long Run,"
Working Paper Series
30_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Di Vaio, Gianfranco & Enflo, Kerstin, 2011. "Did globalization drive convergence? Identifying cross-country growth regimes in the long run," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 832-844, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.