The changing pattern of foreign trade specialization in Indian manufacturing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Review of Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 23 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (Summer)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://oxrep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandrini, Michele & Fattouh, Bassam & Ferrarini, Benno & Scaramozzino, Pasquale, 2011. "Tariff liberalization and trade specialization: Lessons from India," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 499-513.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2014.
"The effects of biased technological changes on total factor productivity: a rejoinder and new empirical evidence,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 281-299, April.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2014. "The Effects of Biased Technological Changes on Total Factor Productivity: A Rejoinder and New Empirical Evidence," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-01, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Finicelli, Andrea & Sbracia, Massimo & Zaghini, Andrea, 2008.
"A disaggregated analysis of the export performance of some industrial and emerging countries,"
11000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Finicelli & Massimo Sbracia & Andrea Zaghini, 2011. "A disaggregated analysis of the export performance of some industrial and emerging countries," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 93-113, April.
- Alessandrini, Michele & Fattouh, Bassam & Ferrarini, Benno & Scaramozzino, Pasquale, 2009. "Tariff Liberalization and Trade Specialization in India," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 177, Asian Development Bank.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre, 2009. "Former Central European Free Trade Agreement countriesâ€™ agri-food trade specialisation," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 58(8).
- Isabelle Bensidoun & Françoise Lemoine & Deniz Ünal, 2009. "The integration of China and India into the world economy: a comparison," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 6(1), pages 131-155, June.
- Alessandrini, Michele & Buccellato, Tullio & Scaramozzino, Pasquale, 2008. "Whither the Indian Federation? Regional Disparities and Economic Reforms," MPRA Paper 23416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2014.
"Persistence vs. mobility in industrial and technological specialisations: evidence from 11 Euro area countries,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 159-187, January.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2013. "Persistence vs. Mobility in Industrial and Technological Specialisations: Evidence from 11 Euro Area Countries," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-01, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2013. "Persistence vs. mobility in industrial and technological specialisations: Evidence from 11 Euro area countries," Working Papers hal-00854101, HAL.
- Enrico Marelli & Marcello Signorelli, 2011. "China and India: Openness, Trade and Effects on Economic Growth," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 8(1), pages 129-154, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.