Government Expenditure Growth and Resource Allocation: The Nebulous Connection
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 35 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Villanacci, Antonio & Zenginobuz, Ünal, 2012. "Subscription equilibrium with production: Non-neutrality and constrained suboptimality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 407-425.
- Schoeni, Robert F, 2002.
" Does Unemployment Insurance Displace Familial Assistance?,"
Springer, vol. 110(1-2), pages 99-119, January.
- Robert F. Schoeni, 2000. "Does Unemployment Insurance Displace Familiar Assistance?," Working Papers 00-05, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Unal Zenginobuz & Antonio Villanacci, 2009. "Subscription Equilibrium with Production: Neutrality and Constrained Suboptimality of Equilibria," Working Papers 2009/03, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Morris, Stephen, 1988. "Fiscal stabilization and exchange rate instability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 74, The World Bank.
- Jones, Philip & Dawson, Peter, 2007. "`Choice' in collective decision-making processes: Instrumental or expressive approval?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 102-117, February.
- Eloranta, Jari, 2004. "WARFARE AND WELFARE? Understanding 19th and 20th Century Central Government Spending," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 699, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Rosella Levaggi, 1999. "Does Government Expenditure Crowd Out Private Consumption in Italy? Evidence from a Microeconomic Model," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 241-251.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.