The Impact of British Regional Policies on Employment Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 28 (1976)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matías Mayor Fernández & Ana Jesús López Menéndez & Rigoberto Pérez Suárez, 2004. "Defining Scenarios through shift - share models. An Application to the regional employment," ERSA conference papers ersa04p454, European Regional Science Association.
- Mayor Fernández, M. & López Menéndez, A.J. & Pérez Suárez, R., 2005. "Escenarios de empleo regional. Una propuesta basada en análisis shift-share/Regionel Employment Scenarios. A Schift-Share Approach," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 863-887, Diciembre.
- Folmer, H. & Nijkamp, P., 1986. "Methodological aspects of impact analysis of regional economic policy," Serie Research Memoranda 0007, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Oliver Holtemöller & Maike Irrek & Birgit Schultz, 2012. "A Federal Long-run Projection Model for Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 11, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Daniel Coronado Guerrero, 1997. "El proceso de evaluación de las políticas económicas regionales: una revisión de métodos y experiencia," Revista de Estudios Regionales, Universidades Públicas de Andalucía, vol. 1, pages 37-81.
- Matías Mayor Fernández & Ana Jesús López Menéndez, 2005. "The spatial shift-share analysis - new developments and some findings for the Spanish case," ERSA conference papers ersa05p659, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.