What's different is routine
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Industrial and Corporate Change.
Volume (Year): 15 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://icc.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lazaric, Nathalie, 2011.
"Organizational routines and cognition: an introduction to empirical and analytical contributions,"
Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 147-156, June.
- Nathalie Lazaric, 2011. "Organizational routines and cognition: an introduction to empirical an analytical contributions," Post-Print, HAL hal-00599719, HAL.
- Guido Buenstorf, 2007. "Opportunity Spin-offs and Necessity Spin-offs," Papers on Economics and Evolution, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography 2007-18, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Kevin Maréchal, 2010. "Overcoming inertia: insights from evolutionary economics into improved energy and climate policy," Post-Print, HAL hal-00452205, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.