Water Resource Economics: The Analysis of Scarcity, Policies and Projects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics in its journal European Review of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.erae.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Kaeo Duarte & Sittidaj Pongkijvorasin & James Roumasset & Daniel Amato & Kimberly Burnett, 2010.
"Optimal Management of a Hawaiian Coastal Aquifer with Near-Shore Marine Ecological Interactions,"
2010-08, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Thomas Kaeo Duarte & Sittidaj Pongkijvorasi & James Roumasset & Daniel Amato & Kimberly Burnett, 2010. "Optimal Management of a Hawaiian Coastal Aquifer with Near-Shore Marine Ecological Interactions," Working Papers 201021, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Aguilar-Benitez, Ismael, 2011.
"El cobro por una factibilidad sostenible del agua y el crecimiento urbano disperso en el norte de México
[Payment for urban water feasibility and the urban dispersed growth in Northern Mexico (a p," MPRA Paper 36481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pongkijvorasin, Sittidaj & Roumasset, James & Duarte, Thomas Kaeo & Burnett, Kimberly, 2010.
"Renewable resource management with stock externalities: Coastal aquifers and submarine groundwater discharge,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 277-291, August.
- Sittidaj Pongkijvorasin & James Roumasset & Thomas Kaeo Duarte & Kimberly Burnett, 2008. "Renewable Resource Management with Stock Externalities: Coastal Aquifers and Submarine Groundwater Discharge," Working Papers 200808, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Hua & Xie, Jian & Li, Honglin, 2008. "Domestic water pricing with household surveys : a study of acceptability and willingness to pay in Chongqing, China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4690, The World Bank.
- David R. Bell & Ronald C. Griffin, 2011. "Urban Water Demand with Periodic Error Correction," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(3), pages 528-544.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.