A General Equilibrium Framework for the Food Marketing System
AbstractThis paper develops a general framework for the analysis of marketing margins and the food system. It extends previous work by: (i) disaggregating farm-level production, food processing and food wholesale/retail activities, (ii) introducing closure with respect to production and consumption in other regions. An analysis of the impact of income growth on the farm-retail price spread is shown to be dependent on the source of the income growth. Copyright 1994 by Oxford University Press.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics in its journal European Review of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.erae.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gohin, Alexandre & Bureau, Jean-Christophe, 2005. "Sugar Market Liberalization: Modeling the EU Supply of "C" Sugar," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24740, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gohin, Alexandre & Bureau, Jean-Christophe, 2006. "WTO Discipline and the CAP: the Constraints on the EU Sugar Sector," Working Papers 18872, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Gohin, Alexandre & Bureau, Jean-Christophe, 2006. "Bridging Micro- and Macro-Analyses of the EU Sugar Program: Methods and Insights," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25799, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gohin, Alexandre, 2006. "Assessing the 2003 CAP Reform: Sensitivity to the Decoupling of Agenda 2000 Direct Payments," Working Papers 18868, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.