Property Rights in Trade Secrets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Western Economic Association International in its journal Economic Inquiry.
Volume (Year): 20 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://ei.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nahum Biger & Steven Plaut, 2000. "Trade Secrets, Firm-Specific Human Capital, and Optimal Contracting," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 51-73, January.
- Harabi, Najib, 1996. "Patents in Theory and Practice: Empirical Results from Switzerland," MPRA Paper 9606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fosfuri, Andrea & Rønde, Thomas, 2003. "High-Tech Clusters, Technology Spillovers and Trade Secret Laws," CEPR Discussion Papers 4130, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 2001.
"The Firm As A Dedicated Hierarchy: A Theory Of The Origins And Growth Of Firms,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 116(3), pages 805-851, August.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 2000. "The Firm as a Dedicated Hierarchy: A Theory of the Origin and Growth of Firms," NBER Working Papers 7546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harabi, Najib, 1995.
"Determinanten des technischen Fortschritts: eine industrieökonomische Analyse
[Determinants of technical change: an analysis from industrial economics perspective]," MPRA Paper 26261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johnson, Ronald N., 1995. "Implications Of Taxing Quota Value In An Individual Transferable Quota Fishery," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 10(4).
- Miceli, Thomas J., 2011.
"The real puzzle of blackmail: An informational approach,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 182-188, June.
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2010. "The Real Puzzle of Blackmail: An Informational Approach," Working papers 2010-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Fosfuri, Andrea & Rønde, Thomas, 2002. "High-tech clusters, technology spillovers, and trade secret laws," Working Papers 07-2002, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- David Moroz, 2005. "Production of Scientific Knowledge and Radical Uncertainty: The Limits of the Normative Approach in Innovation Economics," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 305-322, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.