The Existence of a Two-Class Economy in a General Cambridge Model of Growth and Distribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Cambridge Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cje.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Ciccarone, 2004. "Finance and the Cambridge equation," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 163-177.
- Saeed, Khalid & Prankprakma, Ponthep, 1997. "Technological development in a dual economy: Alternative policy levers for economic development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 695-712, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.